We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSF saves the region from disidents!

It came to the attention of the SPSF that the newly organizing Progressive Partly created the region Dalist Realms to give themselves a private island to discuss their plots.
Disguised as a training mission, the SPSF has taken the delegacy of this region and will start talks to keep things under control.
For his actions in subversively getting us the password to the region he had created and was founder of, ProfessorHenn was awarded a field promotion from Trainee to soldier. Ribbons will be awarded.
When asked about the mission, Minster of the Army, QuietDad, responded "Don't bother me, I can't find a Starbucks in this town".

This will not go unavenged!

This has the stench of treason!
Apad
King of Haldilwe

Upon further investigation, now that the region has been seized, It's come to light that a colony of soldier ProfesserHenn is the founder of the region and Minster of the Army QuietDad has a colony that is a member of the region. They were immediately taken into custody by each other. The investigation continues.

One of the most successful missions to date.

I hope there is a full and damning investigation Tounge