We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Inactive Embassy Notification

[Image: p22021797.png]

Inactive Embassy Notification
Europeian Foreign Service

The South Pacific

To my esteemed counterpart in The South Pacific, noted allies of the Republic, greetings,

It has come to our attention that your embassy hosted on our forums not been utilised for some time. While we do not intend to close the embassy of an ally, we would like to hear more from you! Please seek to restore regular embassy communication at your earliest convenience, so that our people may better learn the news and current affairs of your region. We hope your region fares well, and look forward to ongoing relations between your Government and the Republic.

Yours faithfully,

Anumia
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Europeia
Current Grand Admiral and Chief Justice of Europeia

"Writinglegend, you're a wonderful leader, and I'm honored to have had this experience with you. Congratulations on what you've accomplished, it's truly inspiring." - Calvin
"Writinglegend was, and still is, a great comrade in the Navy. And he is one helluva leader." - Prometheus
"I couldn't have asked for a better person to "grow up" with in this region than Writinglegend, it's been truly... legendary." - Calvin
"Writinglegend was a privilege to work under during these terms, and I would probably have to classify him as my favourite Europeian President." - Kraken

Don't call us. We'll call you. Tounge
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

(08-06-2014, 09:12 PM)God-Emperor Wrote: Don't call us. We'll call you. Tounge

:cake: Cake?
Current Grand Admiral and Chief Justice of Europeia

"Writinglegend, you're a wonderful leader, and I'm honored to have had this experience with you. Congratulations on what you've accomplished, it's truly inspiring." - Calvin
"Writinglegend was, and still is, a great comrade in the Navy. And he is one helluva leader." - Prometheus
"I couldn't have asked for a better person to "grow up" with in this region than Writinglegend, it's been truly... legendary." - Calvin
"Writinglegend was a privilege to work under during these terms, and I would probably have to classify him as my favourite Europeian President." - Kraken

Caek.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

We won't though, will we?

*rollseyes*
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Probably not, but I was trying to keep it light.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

(08-10-2014, 04:24 PM)Belschaft Wrote:

*rollseyes*

The Coalition's policies regarding embassies were published a while ago, and this type of situation was anticipated. When ending the unnecessary and outmoded foreign update distribution practice, we recognized that our embassies abroad would likely be closed, because the only time we used them was to post foreign updates that nobody read.

The treaty between Europeia and TSP requires us to maintain embassies the same way we do for other allies. Europeia can alter their policy and remove our embassy, and no ill will be be felt from our end. That's not what Europeia plans to do, but it does shows that TSP does not define its relations based on embassy post counts. We appreciate Europeia posting here, nonetheless. We will post in our embassy when there is something important to alert Europeia about. Until then, Europeia has the Coalition's support and we assure them that lack of embassy posting is not indicative of anything.

I would like to point out that I have opened a branch of the LB&G in our embassy in Europeia, and that I will be posting occasional news about the region there. That is not an official action from our Ministry of Foreign Affairs nor does it change our policies regarding embassies and foreign updates. It is just something that I had wanted to do for a while as a personal choice, and figured I might as well do it now.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(08-11-2014, 01:55 PM)Sandaoguo Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 04:24 PM)Belschaft Wrote:

*rollseyes*

The Coalition's policies regarding embassies were published a while ago, and this type of situation was anticipated. When ending the unnecessary and outmoded foreign update distribution practice, we recognized that our embassies abroad would likely be closed, because the only time we used them was to post foreign updates that nobody read.

The treaty between Europeia and TSP requires us to maintain embassies the same way we do for other allies. Europeia can alter their policy and remove our embassy, and no ill will be be felt from our end. That's not what Europeia plans to do, but it does shows that TSP does not define its relations based on embassy post counts. We appreciate Europeia posting here, nonetheless. We will post in our embassy when there is something important to alert Europeia about. Until then, Europeia has the Coalition's support and we assure them that lack of embassy posting is not indicative of anything.

Duly noted. As indeed the notice provides, we would not be closing the embassy anyway, but moar interaction would be lovely. Except for Kringalia. Tounge

Unfortunately, I gave up trying to mind control Kris two terms ago. You'll have to deal with him yourselves. [emoji48]