We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The SPSF Rides Again!

The South Pacific Special Forces, under the leadership of the Minister of the Army, QuietDad, in a joint operation with The North Pacific Army under the skillful leadership of it's leader Gladio, successfully took the region Orbis Terrae from a delegate that had been sitting for over a year. After successfully defending the region from attempts to gain it back, the joint forces of the SPSF and TNPA left and returned the region to it's natives.

So, does this mean if a member of Orbis Terrae coups The South Pacific, fair is fair? Just wondering. -_-

I'd love to put a reply here, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed. Therefore this space is reserved.

(08-11-2014, 07:37 PM)Unibot Wrote: So, does this mean if a member of Orbis Terrae coups The South Pacific, fair is fair? Just wondering. -_-

If Orbis Terrae, an inactive regions without a founder or active natives whose RP forum link has 8 posts since 2013 (with the most recent from two months ago), were to coup The South Pacific and then give back the region within a few days..

Well, they could gather some forces. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm sure Orbis Tarrae can garner enough forces to overthrow a 220-endorsement delegate.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Exactly. It is totally possible. Course, my idea to gather up a force of 500+ people to start defending, probably won't happen.

>500 people
>Defending
Yeah not going to happen Tounge

They could raid.

If that happens, every region needs to be afraid.

Quick response here. We did this with the North Pacific. This region has since been retaken by the original delegate and they have returned to a normal(?) state. It wasn't a "coup" in that we didn't kick anyone, we didn't stay and nothing was touched while we were there. Their RMB and activity has all of a sudden picked up and they seem to be active again.