We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legislative Office - Catharine Vanderpoole

O F F I C E of L E G I S L A T O R

Catharine Vanderpoole

L E G I S L A T O R | C L - N S C W

W E L C O M E

Visitor,

I welcome you, and all my constituents from across the Coalition of the South Pacific, and thank you, and them, for engaging with the civic and political process that makes this region so great.

Here, you will find a detailed account of my work in your service, for all roles which I encompass within the government of the South Pacific.

I thus encourage you to contact me at your leisure, if, in your estimations, there is an issue which you believe needs to be addressed, or is presently being addressed, but should be addressed differently.

I thank you for your continued support, and look forward to serving each South Pacifican; faithfully, astutely, and capably.

Regards,

Catharine Vanderpoole

Legislator - Assembly of the South Pacific
Culture Lead - NSCW

A S S I G N M E N T S

Ms. Vanderpoole proudly serves, or has served, the Coalition of the South Pacific in the following roles:

- LEGISLATOR OF THE ASSEMBLY (2020 - PRESENT)

- CULTURE LEAD - NSCW (2020 - PRESENT)

V O T E S

Ms. Vanderpoole has voted in the following fashion for the listed legislation. Please note, all votes are listed in the chronological order in which they were cast.

- A2010.01 AMENDMENT TO THE CULTURAL ACT (DEFENDER DAY): ABSTAIN
- A2010.02 TIMES ACT: NAY
- A2010.03 AMENDMENT TO THE ELECTIONS ACT (PRIVATE VOTING): NAY
- A2011.01 AMENDMENT TO THE LCA (EXPANSION): AYE

P R E S S

Ms. Vanderpoole's statements on; votes, actions, and other matters intended for press and public consumption, may be found below:

-NONE AT THIS TIME-

I N I T I A T I V E S

Policies, legislation, and initiatives which Ms. Vanderpoole has; spearheaded, sponsored, or otherwise supported, will be found here.

- [PROPOSAL] CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT - §IV (CREATION OF A PARLIAMENTARIAN)

J O B S

The following are the open roles presently available within Ms. Vanderpoole's office. If you are interested in further detail, or would otherwise like to fill one, please contact Ms. Vanderpoole directly.

- CHIEF OF STAFF

- LEGISLATIVE DIRECTOR

- PRESS SECRETARY
DELEGATE MINISTER to the SOUTH PACIFIC
from the FRR OF ADRIATICAN
CULTURE LEAD - NSCW
LEGISLATOR of the ASSEMBLY