We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[ADG] ADG announces Election News

Announcement

[Image: OmKn5k1.png]

ADMIRAL DELEGATE GENERAL ANNOUNCES ELECTION NEWS

1 January 2021

On the 143rd day of his benevolent delegatocracy, our Supreme Leader, Admiral Delegate General Amerion announces with great regret his intention to not contest re-election decline re-coronation as Delegate of the South Pacific.

[Image: v7RIAZj.jpg]

South Pacificans weep as news of the ADG's retirement is announced at Minion Plaza.

In a speech before the statue of the regional diety, Saint Stewie, the Noble Prize winner in everything but Peace expressed his feelings about his impending departure:

[Image: RD3OyCY.png] For two years behind the scenes and six months in the public eye, it has been a great honour to nurture Minions as they progress towards the grand ideals of Amerionism. Alas, as we enter 2021, I will be several steps closer to achieving (in real life) a title in my admittedly long signature and, therefore, may very well be unable to discharge my duties as well as I would hope to do.

It is with sadness that I step down from ruling you with an iron fist for I know it has given Minions of all stripes and political persuasion great pride at being subjugated by an oppressor as maleficent as I. However, take comfort in knowing that I shall remain omnipresent, ready to once again take charge should my successor meet an untimely demise.

Until next time, my dear Minion. [Image: 8rBeRAP.png]

That is all.

Colonel Llama,
Press Secretary to the Admiral Delegate General