We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Maps of New Goldman

I may have left NS, but I wanted to leave my little mark over here. I'll still be here in the Forums, don't worry! Smile

MAPS OF NEW GOLDMAN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FLAG MAP

[Image: decpwj5-1f964c75-a916-47e9-9f4a-342fc771...vlt_d9GkzM]

POLITICAL MAP

[Image: another_ns_map_by_murica4dawin_decpwlb-f...hUcHPHTOZk]
Red = Name of Region
Black = Capital City

ADMINISTRATIVE REGIONS

[Image: decpx15-0675a5b6-2bfc-43b5-aa89-ccabe74e...r7saCUQHn8]
The Administrative Regions are the divisions of the Empire in terms of timezone and geology.

DEFENSE COMMANDS

[Image: decsgsq-f6865474-f56e-4d8b-b425-28f26edf...AZ4tlJuCdQ]
The Defense Commands are the regional subdivisions of the empire to further centralize and divide the military into defending several sections of the Empire from foreign invasion. These are headquartered at several cities in their regions.
South West Command is headquartered in Francisco, with a backup HQ in Denver Springs if the former falls to enemy forces. They are responsible for protecting the south eastern frontiers of the Empire, including the southernmost areas of the Bay coastline and the hills overlooking the towns.

Midlands Command is headquartered in the mountainous areas of the Empire, and is headquartered in Fort Baxter, with a backup HQ at Bunker Hill. It's job is to act as a last resort command in case of overwhelming enemy fire, and be the focus of a planned guerilla warfare campaign should the enemy dominate.

Capital Command is the most important command, responsible for protecting Varyag and it's encircling counties. It is the most fortified as well, and is staffed with the most experienced urban fighters. It's responsibility is the aformentioned lands and the ports in the bay. It is headquartered in Varyag with a backup HQ at an undisclosed location.

North Eastern Command defends the northeastern frontiers of the Empire. It is headquartered in Korista with a backup HQ at San Jose, the most populous city in the Empire. It's area of responsibility is the northernmost parts of the coastline and the lower hilly areas at the steppes of the territory of Midlands Command. It is to act as a preliminary defense should attacks come from the north.