We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Tug of War IV: The World War

Tug of War IV
The World War!

Rules:
- We start at 50.
- If you are an American count to 100.
- If you are not an American then count to 0.

Whoever posts the 0 or the 100 gets to decide the rules and title for Tug of War V.

Tug of War I - Tug of War II - Tug of War III
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Legal Resources:

While I am an American citizen, I am also a Ukrainian citizen as well. As such I'm going down from here. Arbiter, do edit your post.

Legal Resources: