We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) Criminal complaint against Belschaft

High Court of the South Pacific
Case Submission

Your Honours,

I, NoneMicro, respectfully submit the following case for consideration by the High Court. I hereby state that the information within this submission is true, to the best of my knowledge, and that there is no malicious intent or vexatious nature to it. I further promise to make myself available to any future questions or request from the Court in order to ensure that this case is fairly considered.

Nation: (NoNationSpecifiedForSecurityReasons)

Reference Name: Criminal complaint against Belschaft

Description: Hello, the evidence presented below will prove that belschaft is guilty of corruption and bribery, I am using a throwaway account with security measures for privacy reasons. I will be active on this account for criminal proceedings, I’m not sure if I’m protected under the whistleblower protection act.

A month ago (and yesterday so I could gather enough evidence) I asked Belschaft to declare the Border Control Act unconstitutional for 200$, he agreed if I sent him stamps to prove that I’m being real and agreed once I promised to send it to him, all evidence can be found below:

[Image: L8RGJGw.png][Image: LaBD0qI.jpg][Image: nCViQbB.jpg][Image: d4zdwmY.jpg][Image: 2CkQDNu.png][Image: 4uIFmcF.png][Image: mQJzF1Z.png][Image: 0JvWPbQ.png][Image: koWerTw.png]

Also, I’m sorry for committing a crime, I hope this doesn’t harm you or me too much.

Question: Is Belschaft guilty of corruption and bribery?

Has it occurred to you that the fact that we banned your first account as a spammer might indicate that roughly five minutes after me reading your DM offering to bribe a Senior Moderator the whole mod team was facepalming at your stupidity?

[Image: Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg]

Goodbye.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belschaft's post:
  • Volaworand