We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Office of Legislator New Quebecshire

[Image: 9jJcuLW.png]
Office of Legislator New Quebecshire
This thread will serve the purpose of the Office of Legislator New Quebecshire, also known as Quebecshire or simply Quebec. 

Hello everyone! This thread will be used to field any concerns, questions, requests, and et cetera which are brought to my attention in my capacity as a Legislator. Additionally, this thread will host any statements or public releases which I find appropriate to be included on this thread (at my discretion). I will also attempt to include what I consider to be important policy positions from my perspective as a Legislator in the South Pacific, and those will be referenced when feasible. For details on my involvement in the South Pacific beyond legislative-related matters, please consult this dispatch which I intend to maintain and improve upon.

I joined the South Pacific on 16 May 2021 and was accepted as a Legislator in the Assembly on 19 May 2021. If imminent contact is necessary for any reason, contact me on Discord at Cubic#1608.
Key Policy Positions:
  • TBD
Index of Statements & Releases:
  • TBD
The original post will be edited at Quebecshire's discretion to update format/style or to add content.
[-] The following 4 users Like Quebecshire's post:
  • Kris Kringle, Moon, Stan Melix, Tishers [Nyxonia]