We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Masking Request

CrimsonTideFan is now a member of the SPSF and I cant get to the moderation pages. Can we get him masked?

Since there aren't any private SPSF areas anymore, we don't really have a SPSF mask. Do you want it to be reinstated?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Let me think on it.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Were we going to have password protected areas for the SPSF?
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

We had a private area, but I asked QD and he said it wasn't really needed, since it's all done through telegrams or IRC.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I think because the area is all open the mod functions don't work for me. I cant pin anything. Mod cp doesn't even show.
As for password protected areas, I don't see myself needing one. Operational communications is primarily in IRC since posting what we're doing kind of gives things away and I dont want even SPSF members not available knowing what we're doing (loose lips...) I would like to be able to pin posts (make them stickies) like the missions post.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk