We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Completed Vrandaria's Application for: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

User name: Vrandaria (ID:2280)
Nation: Vrandaria
WA Nation: Vrandarian Puppet
Main Nation: Vrandaria
Significant aliases: Unknown
Other regions: I have visited insignificant/small regions. The names are : Boston, South Eastern North West, Philosophers, and a region of whose name I don't recall. I visit these regions to see how life in small places goes. I have been in New Western Atlantic and Saarland on missions for the SPSF Tidal Force.
Bans: I have never been banned from a region.
Discord account: Lightning3846#5170

Applying for: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
What are you interested in?: I am interested in foreign affairs, which is the reason I am applying. I, to be specific, am interested in other regions. I am interested in helping them. I would like to be in a region and provide information about it so if they need help, we are ready to help them. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has an important job, which is why I am interested and obsessed with it. I would love to help out other regions through acting as an intelligence agent.
Prior Experience: In specific, I have not done too much regarding Foreign Affairs. I am part of the SPSF Tidal Force, which explains my love for other regions and helping them, and am a legislator, which has helped me grow in the South Pacific. I was interested in Foreign Affairs and I had actually decided to run for Minister. I lost, and now I am trying to do my best to help out with this branch.
Availability during update: I am available every day after 4 pm (New York time zone).

Preferred contact method: Via telegram to my main nation

My Deputy Qaz will reach out to you.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Is this still under consideration?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vrandaria's post:
  • Qaweritoyu

(11-05-2021, 06:17 PM)Vrandaria Wrote: Is this still under consideration?

It was under consideration, I reached out to you in DM on Discord and didn't get much response. I understand that you're not comfortable on Discord but involvement on the forums, Discord and gameside is going to prove essential for involvement, without such activity, I cannot tell for sure that you are suitable for the position.