We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TSPoween 2021: Count to infinity

Welcome to TSPoween 2021!

This is the thread for the game Count to infinity.

When it hits 100, I will add 1 point to every person that has posted between 0 and 100. Then for 200, 101-200, then for 300, 201-300, and so on. Your points are attached to your Discord username, so make sure that your discord username is entered in the field on your edit profile page.

If you still don't add your discord username to the field and the event is over, your points are void unless you send me your discord username via PM before the points are released.

This thread will be locked on the 31st.
"After he realizes this newfound power of his to override the hopes and dreams of republicans, he puts all of the united provinces under his control."
one time minister of culture

[Image: rank_trainee.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_1.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_2.min.svg]

Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill

Militant Radical Centrist from British Texas who dislikes communist dragons.

[Image: 3f49bEU.png]

Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill

[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

MoC Senior Staff
Theme Thursday winner x2

"After he realizes this newfound power of his to override the hopes and dreams of republicans, he puts all of the united provinces under his control."
one time minister of culture

[Image: rank_trainee.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_1.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_2.min.svg]