We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Completed Domais's Application for: Ministry of Defense

User name: Domais (ID:1888)
Nation: Balea
WA Nation: Airspace Domais
Main Nation: Domais
Significant aliases: None. I mean my nations might have had different names but everyone would know me as Dom or Domais.
Other regions: Currently:
Lazarus (Late 2018 - Present) (Citizen, Minister of Citizenship, Law Clerk in the Regional Gaurd; formerly: Speaker of the Assembly, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Internal Affairs, and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs),
The East Pacific (Post Fedele Coup - Present) (Citizen),
Warzone Airspace (June 2019 - Present) (Native; formerly: SkyLord/World Assembly Delegate, Senator),
Warzone Australia (Late 2018 - Present) (Native; formerly: World Assembly Delegate),
Lily (Idk) (Resident),
Formerly:
The North Pacific (2020 - 2021?) (Citizen),
Lardyland/Meat/Union of Lardy Nations (June 2019 - early 2020) (Minister of War/General; funny story I was their army leader person and for months I didn't even have a nation in the region. Lol. I left after the fascist stuff on their RMB),
Warzone Africa (IDK 2020?) (I was World Assembly Delegate for a month),
Warzone Federation (June 2019 - Late 2019) (Citizen),
Extalia (Late 2018 to Later 2018) (Founder/Ruler of Men, I still have the region founded but it is not an active region. I used to do tag raids on dead regions that were tagged fascist),
I may be forgetting stuff but I've been around a while.
Bans: No bans, well I did get banned from 10000 Islands' Discord like 3 years ago for tagging 3 dead regions. Pretty fun stuff. I lead a civil war against the evil and now defunct Warzone Federation in 2019. Does that count as a ban?
Discord account: ???#1445

Applying for: Ministry of Defense
What are you interested in?: Joining the SPSF.
Prior Experience: Currently I am a Law Clerk in Lazarus's military. I used to run a UCR and its military, and, as stated before, lead Lardyland's military.
Availability during update: Sure, sometimes. Maybe the weekends and some weekdays. Major only. Less times minor.

Preferred contact method: Via a private message on Discord

Did you mean to apply for the Ministry of Defense? It looks like your application is for the MoD/SPSF but you selected Ministry of Engagement on the form.

Yeah oops, let me fix that

SPSF application accepted! Welcome Smile
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]