We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

FORUM UPGRADE OCT 6

On October 6, the forum software will be undergoing a major upgrade, during which the forums will be completely inaccessible. The estimated time for this upgrade is around 2:00 PM Eastern Time.

This is just an estimate. Because this is a major upgrade and problems may arise, the process will take an undetermined amount of time.

Thank you!

Well, at least I'll have Super Smash Bros to pass the time. Maybe Kris can change the WFE when it's done so everyone knows?

I will make sure the region is informed.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Just curious, is it an update feature-wise, or just bugfixes?

Aside from a new default theme, there aren't a lot of visible features. However, there's a lot changed on the back end. You can read the full release notes here: http://blog.mybb.com/2014/09/01/mybb-1-8-released/

Will you be able to play Minecraft on this page after the update?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Please don't ask nonsense questions.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Will there be any changes to the moderator way of life? Or any way of life, for that matter?

I have no idea what you mean by "moderator way of life".

Legal Resources:

Great timing. My daughter's wedding is Oct 6th so there's no temptation.