The South Pacific
[ACCEPTED] Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: South Pacific International Seaport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: [ACCEPTED] Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini (/thread-10572.html)

Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - Zimba - 06-24-2022

User name: Zimba (ID:2662)
Nation: Zimbabulandia
WA Nation: Unknown
Main Nation: Zimbabulandia
Significant aliases: I never used another
Other regions: no involvement
Bans: no bans
Discord account: #1753

Applying for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Engagement,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Ministry of Media,Office of World Assembly Legislation
What are you interested in?: I am interested in proposing policies that bring prosperity to the South Pacific
Prior Experience: I have no previous experience, looking for the first opportunity
Availability during update: I have availability most of the time

Preferred contact method: Via telegram to my main nation

Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - anjo - 06-25-2022

Welcome! Your application is pending.

While you're waiting, why not take a look at the FAQ or our Discord server?

RE: Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - anjo - 06-25-2022

Hey there, thank you for your interest in joining OWL. The Office conducts all its work on TSP's Discord server, and you've only put your user discriminator into the "Discord account" field so I'm unable to find you on the server. If you're on the server, please either reply here with your full Discord account name or ping me (@anjo) in the #getting-help channel so I can get you set up for OWL ^^

Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - anjo - 06-27-2022

You have been accepted!

Welcome to the Assembly! We have a guide for new members here, and if you haven't done so yet, you can join our Discord server here. And of course, feel free to ask any questions!

RE: Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - HumanSanity - 07-06-2022

(06-25-2022, 12:03 PM)anjo Wrote: Hey there, thank you for your interest in joining OWL. The Office conducts all its work on TSP's Discord server, and you've only put your user discriminator into the "Discord account" field so I'm unable to find you on the server. If you're on the server, please either reply here with your full Discord account name or ping me (@anjo) in the #getting-help channel so I can get you set up for OWL ^^

Hi zimba. Same as what Anjo said here for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs!

RE: Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini - Griffindor - 07-29-2022

Greetings! As the Minister of Engagement, I must respectfully decline your application. Please contact me by PM or Discord if you have any questions.