We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#3,491

One 'Admiral' comin' up

(Captain Morgan Rum, Coke, and Vodka)
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo
#3,492

That sounds nice. :3

<33
#3,493

(01-09-2016, 10:52 PM)The Serres Republic Wrote: It's a bud light, dealcoholized.

*spews it everywhere*
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#3,494

(01-09-2016, 08:34 PM)Pronoun Wrote: Um... what happened to the "grill" business?

Heyyyyyy! You want some grilled chicken with grilled potatoes with some grilled sauce on them with grilled salt and grilled pepper, all served with some delicious grilled sallad?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#3,495

Sorry SR,but I is write warning. You used inappropriate language on an order that was a strawberry caipirinha. The word ***.

Please don't say it again.

In exception to that incident, you're doing great! Happywide
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#3,496

(01-10-2016, 11:00 AM)Ryccia Wrote: Sorry SR,but I is write warning. You used inappropriate language on an order that was a strawberry caipirinha. The word ***.

Please don't say it again.

In exception to that incident, you're doing great! Happywide

What? The Swedish and Icelandic word for "six"? The English synonym for "gender"? Or the three last letters of "Essex" and "Sussex"?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#3,497

You mean sex?

<33
#3,498

lol are we actually having this discussion?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#3,499

We must. I'm bored. Tounge

<33
#3,500

*Gets police baton*

YUO NO DARE TO SAYINGS THAT WORD HERE AGAIN OR ELSE I KICK YUO OUT OF BAR! LANGUAGE!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)