We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Il Protettore del Popolo: Letters to the Editor

We are deeply shaken by the events reported in Issue X.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The Federation of Kys is shocked and angered over this tragedy. We offer our condolences to the victims's families and friends, and to the Kringalian people.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

We encourage our readers to see Issue XI.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

We are so happy that Mr Walsh is still alive. It was be awful if possibly one of the greatest presidents in The South Pacific at the moment died. We offer our condolences.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

The Federation is angered over this brutal act. The organization known as Orgoglio Belzano is now classified as a terrorist organization and all its leaders have now a $1-5 million reward for information or capture.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

We can but offer our condolences to Kringalia right now. Know that whatever the situation is, we will provide whatever support necessary.

<33

Issue XII reports on the arrest of 37 suspected terrorists by the State Police.

Legal Resources:

The Federation wishes Kringalia and its forces the best of luck in their endeavor.

We present Issue XIII of the Protettore.

Legal Resources:

A fantastic issue. Congratulations to President Wilcox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator