We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Il Protettore del Popolo: Letters to the Editor

Il Protettore del Popolo is pleased to open its pages to individuals wishing to send letters to the editor, sharing their thoughts about all recent issues and news reported by our newspaper. Our Chief Editor will respond to all letters with the utmost promptitude.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Ahem, we never threatened Kringalia. You threatened us first, so we decided to respond. We will use our nuclear arsenal as a last resort and will also invade Kringalia if and only if Kringalia and others invade Ryccia in a joint operation to overthrow our government.

No one wants blood spilled. Stop your plans of invading us. Impose whatever sanctions you want, but never invade us. You'll awaken a dragon of warfare.

Please send this to President Williams and his cabinet.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Dear Constitutional Monarchy of Ryccia,

Thank you for your comments and appreciation of our article. It is certainly important for the Protettore to hear the perspective of all sides in this story. We guided ourselves from the public testimonies of those involved in this incident, including the threat of nuclear warfare from you following the discussions of the Kringalian Ambassador in the Southern Council.

It is also my duty to inform you that the Protettore is a privately owned newspaper without any links or privileged access to the Kringalian Government. We suggest that you contact President Williams through the official and proper channels.

Best regards,

The Chief Editor
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It is? Sorry, Prottetore. We thought you were state-owned newspaper. Sorry!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

We are saddened to announce the publication of Issue VI and await for comments from our readers.

Legal Resources:

A reader from Ryccia has said:
"It was a great coverage. But still, it was a sad one. I, and my family in Derros, are very sad about this. As always, the Prottetore is bringing top notch information, and I look forward to another issue"

Ian Vecoxia, Resident in Derros, Ryccia

We have published Issue VII and are eager to see the comments from our readers.

Legal Resources:

What does the Protettore think of Foreign News?

Jasper Henn

I fear Walsh. Kringalia in war?

*Shiver*

Interesting and well written.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator