We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#3,841

Lampshade Guess and Check.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#3,842

Isn't that how every successful business model is structured?
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo
#3,843

(02-22-2016, 11:17 PM)Pronoun Wrote: Put an image in your mind, and there's no limits to how good it looks.
Orly? o: Nice nice

(02-23-2016, 12:28 AM)The Serres Republic Wrote: The best way to find out is to order something, then I can see if I can make it for ya.
Ooo! Watermelon mojito, please ^^;
#3,844

And every worksheet designed for student boredom.

But yes, there are a lot of those worksheets, so it's a good business model for selling worksheets.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#3,845

MY PEOPLES!!! It feels so good to be back. Have some pie and moonshine in the house.
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
#3,846

Penguin! Happywide

*Serves celebratory cake*

She's back! An old member is back! Happywide
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#3,847

Ermaggerd! Why are you covered in cobwebs? Tounge

<33
#3,848

rhino, be nice
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#3,849

(02-23-2016, 01:31 AM)Penguin Wrote: MY PEOPLES!!! It feels so good to be back. Have some pie and moonshine in the house.

Yaaaaaaay!
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#3,850

Watchu talking about, Darkie? Tounge

<33