We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#3,921

Haha, yeah. [Image: w3wGERO.png]
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#3,922

(03-08-2016, 02:55 PM)Feirmont Wrote: I thought I'd change it up a bit; keep things fresh...keep the folks around here always wondering who I am ;p

we will always know you feir

and when we find you we will eat you

om nom nom
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#3,923

(03-08-2016, 05:51 PM)Darkstrait Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 02:55 PM)Feirmont Wrote: I thought I'd change it up a bit; keep things fresh...keep the folks around here always wondering who I am ;p

we will always know you feir

and when we find you we will eat you

om nom nom

Ahh, that was totally a missed 'Taken' quote opportunity:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for breakfast, I can tell you I don't have syrup. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for pancakes like you. If you let my hunger go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you."
#EC4Lyfe
#3,924

Hehe.
The Solar System Scope

#3,925

[Image: 62450133.jpg]
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#3,926

Wow
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#3,927

<33 Feirr

<33
#3,928

OMNOMNOM
[Image: 05d73cdc557e8b2e2.gif]
The Solar System Scope

#3,929

Where did the ninja smilie go?
#3,930