We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Il Protettore del Popolo: Letters to the Editor

We are concerned about the recent news in Issue XIV.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Commentor from Alox, Karlos Gaoranos, says:

"Here's a suggestion:

Use more military! Tanks!"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

We recommend you read again the first sentence of Issue XIV.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

You have seen nothing.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[Image: sm_tongue.gif]

Legal Resources:

The Democratic Republic of Cathalea wishes the best of luck to the Kringalian government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

We are glad to present Issue XV of our newspaper. Comments are much appreciated.

Legal Resources:

Issue XVI has been published! We welcome all comment on both articles.

Legal Resources:

The Technocracy looks forward with the collaboration between Kringalia and Hammerstar on its trip to space. As per the agreements on the space agency before, we pledge to fully support Ms.Stokes and her agency in exploring the depths of space.

Paladin of Science and Technology, Chairman of the Hammerstar Institute of Science and Technology

Ivory Paladin Gregory Sinclair
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

We are sure the Space Exploration Agency will welcome that. It will be important to cooperate with other nations as we uncover the mysteries of the universe.

[OOC: I know the timing of the Arts Endowment article is suspicious, given the argument with Ryccia in Flash News. I will admit that the argument was what gave me the idea for the article, but as I was writing it, I realised that the real point was to show the contrast between Walsh and Wilcox. Walsh is a mathematics and software engineering major and started his term thinking about enhancing the military. Wilcox is a philosophy major and has started his term increasing funding for arts courses. I think that is a very interesting contrast.]

Legal Resources: