We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Flash News
#1,221

It will be great. At least for me.

I just need patience for Ryccia's New Age.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,222

You do realise that it would take years, maybe even decades, for a country in the state of Ryccia, to recover?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,223

If I must.

Ordung muss sein.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,224

Screw it! That's it! Sporaltryus unifies tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#1,225

:/
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,226

Let me be in peace! Let me recover in peace! Stop slaying me, if you want to!

#1,227

I'm gonna be straight with you. Recreating Ryccia will just be a major let-down to serious RPers like myself. Be real for Christ's sake!
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,228

Leave me alone!

#1,229

(04-02-2016, 09:49 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Stop slaying me

Didn't you do that to Ryccia yourself?
#1,230

If he wants to. Why is he reunifying Sporaltryus then?

I didn't just mean physically. I meant politically, economically, etc. Sure, I partly started it, but he did as well.