We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Flash News
#1,261

That is way too many, I don't understand why you took the time to think of all them.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#1,262

Its fun!

And, you're fining the people who refused to vote?

Oh my.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,263

This isn't America people, this is a proper system.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
#1,264

Proper system?

You'd rather think twice before saying that.

This has awakened the debate machine.

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,265

I'm just following Australia. Much better to get everyone's opinions than just one side of stupid people who are the only ones bothered.
#1,266

Peruvians under 70 are also fined if they don't vote.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,267

These 62 political parties will make alliances very interesting.

How 'bout I add more?

Also, a voluntary voting system is also a legitimate system. In my opinion, it is the best system. Democracy is voluntary, the will of the people. And if the will of the people is to not vote, then, meh.

#1,268

There are many pros and cons, but that'd probably be the subject of a TSPU thread.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,269

Fine. Let's leave this to another occasion.

Now, back to my parties. Should I make more?

#1,270

いいえ