We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,111

(04-23-2016, 08:53 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: IRL I don't really drink. I had my first drink at 19, and I doubt I have more than 5 drinks per year. And by drinks I mean a single small glass. I really dislike the taste of alcohol, so the less I feel it the better.

I think the same. I never really liked the taste of alcohol except of cider where it's basically negligible. Also, I'm just 15.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#4,112

b000000000ze

<33
#4,113

I don't like to drink. Actually I can't drink Happywide
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#4,114

I may have done some underage drinking last year when I spent that semester in the US. >_>
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#4,115

I need a salted caramel hot chocolate. If the bartender still will give me one.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,116

(04-24-2016, 10:57 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I may have done some underage drinking last year when I spent that semester in the US. >_>

ReBEL!
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#4,117

Now now. I don't think I could ever aspire to be as rebelious as the one and only Rebeltopia.

(In truth, I was 20, it was just a can of beer, and I didn't even like it. Tounge)
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#4,118

I definitely never engage in underage drinking.
#4,119

I don't understand myself. I went with my whole high school senior class to Punta Cana at 17 and I managed to avoid alcohol, even when the room minibars had beer cans replenished each day. I spend a week at an American university campus and I drink. >_>

Legal Resources:
#4,120

Speaking of drinking, has anybody noticed that the carpet in front of the jukebox is still full of puke? For weeks now? Somebody should clean that up...
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]