We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,301

*comes trotting-in and gets to one of the tables, heavily plopping down on the bench*
#4,302

*rolls around on the floor*
*inquisitive taz noises*

<33
#4,303

*smiles down on Rhinotaz* hey kitty, long time no see.
#4,304

*casually reaches into his coat pocket*
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

#4,305

*every now and then he would check a message on a tablet computer, mostly ignoring the other ppl for now*
#4,306

*Gets in, sits next to W. and starts playing SMB on a portable device while swinging his tail at W.*
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#4,307

[Image: BLASPHEMY.png]
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#4,308

(07-25-2016, 04:54 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: -snip-

XD, but, for the record, I don't like beer.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,309

(07-25-2016, 12:29 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: *Gets in, sits next to W. and starts playing SMB on a portable device while swinging his tail at W.*

*glances over at his bench-neighbour* whats up?
#4,310

now I remember why I left XD
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."