We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,311

(07-25-2016, 05:53 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 12:29 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: *Gets in, sits next to W. and starts playing SMB on a portable device while swinging his tail at W.*

*glances over at his bench-neighbour* whats up?

*Tries to suppress the urge to say "The roof"* You know, the usual stuff one does when he has a total amount of 0 close friends within a radius of 300 km. I guess the Internet, video games and family kind of make up for that. I am quite a lot like a fox, this way. A quite solitary creature.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#4,312

(07-26-2016, 11:22 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 05:53 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 12:29 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: *Gets in, sits next to W. and starts playing SMB on a portable device while swinging his tail at W.*

*Tries to suppress the urge to say "The roof"* You know, the usual stuff one does when he has a total amount of 0 close friends within a radius of 300 km. I guess the Internet, video games and family kind of make up for that. I am quite a lot like a fox, this way. A quite solitary creature.

That must suck, man. What about a drink?
#4,313

(07-26-2016, 05:22 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote:

That would be nice. As long as its ethanol content isn't too great.
It's good to know TSP is a haven no matter how troubled things are.
How about you?
The Solar System Scope

#4,314

(07-27-2016, 05:57 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 05:22 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote:

That would be nice. As long as its ethanol content isn't too great.
It's good to know TSP is a haven no matter how troubled things are.
How about you?

well yeah, I guess there are worse places around than TSP. 
*gets up and moves over to the bar, to order a couple of drinks*
#4,315

Ah it's been a while. Bartender we still got any caramel hot chocolate? I'm going to need one before tonight's broadcast.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,316

*once he finally gets through to the bar, he asks for two Mojitos and returns to his table*
#4,317

@Omega: Of course we have! As is it not alcoholic, there's usually more than enough Happywide

@W. Charlesfort: *Gives Mojitos*

I'm celebrating something today, so drinks are on me!
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,318

Huh. I have a cool blue colour now. Interesting.
The Solar System Scope

#4,319

*once back on the table he hands a Mojito over to Scope* here man, enjoy.
#4,320

*Grabs it and takes a tiny sip* Thanks, mate.
The Solar System Scope