We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,331

This place has been quiet recently... as this old register Sad

*starts drinking to forget his reduced profits*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,332

Gimme one cup of the best tea, then.
*Puts on some somewhat loud Star Light Zone so it's not quiet anymore*
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#4,333

I'll have a glass of Tokaji, then. The sweetest you've got.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,334

You know what I like.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,335

(08-17-2016, 04:27 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Gimme one cup of the best tea, then.

Nice one. I personally prefer this one, but good nonetheless.

*gives tea*

(08-17-2016, 05:24 PM)Seraph Wrote: I'll have a glass of Tokaji, then. The sweetest you've got.

Right up! *gives him a glass*

The catch is, Hungarian wine is pretty hard to obtain here, so it'll cost you Happywide

(08-17-2016, 10:38 PM)Omega Wrote: You know what I like.

Uhhhh... *tries to remember*.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,336

Hot Chocolate with caramel sauce.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,337

I want snuggles pl0x. <3

<33
#4,338

Gimme a soda plz. Sprite, preferably(unlike that inferior 7UP or that faker Mountain Dew. FAKER!)
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,339

(08-17-2016, 10:50 PM)RandomGuy199 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:27 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Gimme one cup of the best tea, then.

*gives tea*

(08-17-2016, 05:24 PM)Seraph Wrote: I'll have a glass of Tokaji, then. The sweetest you've got.

Right up! *gives him a glass*

The catch is, Hungarian wine is pretty hard to obtain here, so it'll cost you Happywide

I'm sure the Drama Llama must be fairly strong against the Forint, though, so that should make it cheaper. Anyway, I have two bottles at home, they're just waiting for a friend to visit us, all the way from Texas, next month.

*takes a ship and enjoys the sweet nectary taste*
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,340

(08-17-2016, 10:50 PM)RandomGuy199 Wrote:

*gives tea*

Ah, nice too know that someone else knows about Sonic music. I do like that one as well. I haven't played past Marble Zone in Sonic 1 due to it's sheer anti-Sonicness, but I have heard some pretty nasty things about Labyrinth Zone regarding difficulty. I personally prefer Sonic 2 as it gives a much better gaming experience.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope