We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,341

(08-18-2016, 04:49 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Ah, nice too know that someone else knows about Sonic music. I do like that one as well. I haven't played past Marble Zone in Sonic 1 due to its sheer anti-Sonicness, but I have heard some pretty nasty things about Labyrinth Zone regarding difficulty. I personally prefer Sonic 2 as it gives a much better gaming experience.

As I've beaten Sonic 1 more than once, I can confirm that Labyrinth Zone is absolute hell and the bane of my existence. It's not that it's difficult; it's ridiculously slow, frustrating, and filled with water (and I think you know what happens when Sonic touches water: he sinks like a rock). The only good thing about it it's the music.

I also agree with you. Sonic 2 is far superior. I've beaten that one as well Tounge

@Omega: There you go. 100% Venezuelan chocolate with caramel sauce. Fun fact: some regard our chocolate as the best in the world Happywide

@rhinotaz: *gives him a teddy bear*

@Ryccia: *gives him a cold glass of Sprite* I personally prefer 7UP, but I admit I don't see much of a difference xD

I have drunk Mountain Dew, though, and yes, Sprite is superior.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,342

I'll take lemonade, please. No added paint thinner, though. I know you do it here and I'm not interested.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#4,343

Paint thinner? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm offended! I would never do that! *gives lemonade*

*whispers* If anything, you would actually like what I actually put in those things...

*hides stash of marijuana*
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#4,344

Nonsense! Only a true fan of soda could tell the obvious difference between Sprite and 7UP! Sprite is the most superior, I assure you.

*Happily drinks Sprite*

*Calls riot police*
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,345

Seriously, I've been drinking soda all my life, and I've always preferred 7UP (to be fair, I've only drank the versions made here in Venezuela, so I don't know if that's the real thing) xD

Also, nice try. That police department is practically on my payroll now Happywide
RandomGuy199

#4,346

(08-19-2016, 10:53 PM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: Nice try. That police department is practically on my payroll now Happywide

Yea. Thanks for your continued supply of Vodka. *Tips hat*
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

#4,347

Being a pollster is hard. I need my regular.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,348

I haven't been here for a while but I think I fancy a drink to celebrate the opinion poll results Happywide
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]
#4,349

Congrats!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,350

(08-18-2016, 10:28 PM)RandomGuy199 Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 04:49 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Ah, nice too know that someone else knows about Sonic music. I do like that one as well. I haven't played past Marble Zone in Sonic 1 due to its sheer anti-Sonicness, but I have heard some pretty nasty things about Labyrinth Zone regarding difficulty. I personally prefer Sonic 2 as it gives a much better gaming experience.

As I've beaten Sonic 1 more than once, I can confirm that Labyrinth Zone is absolute hell and the bane of my existence. It's not that it's difficult; it's ridiculously slow, frustrating, and filled with water (and I think you know what happens when Sonic touches water: he sinks like a rock). The only good thing about it it's the music.

I also agree with you. Sonic 2 is far superior. I've beaten that one as well Tounge

Also the second game to feature Miles "Tails" Prower (the first one being Sonic 2 for the Master System and Game Gear), the most tech-savvy 8 year old double-tailed fox, who could take all the crap Sonic gave him in Sonic Colours.

Anyway, why do I still have my 5 stars?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope