We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,731

Oh my, a cake? You shouldn't have! (I'm kidding of course, if you hadn't...)

Thank you all. It really means a lot Happywide To get that party started, what about a 50% discount? I'm feeling generous (mostly because I can now drink legally!).

*Blows candles*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,732

VODKA! RESENTINE VODKA EVERYWHERE!!!
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

#4,733

Everyone, its my shout again (look up aussie slang if you don't know what that means), the Half price drinks are on me, and when the deal runs out, have a few more full priced drinks on me!!!
John Hills- President of Ausstan
#4,734

sO MANY BIRTHDAYS

<33
#4,735

Haha true Taz. Mine isn't until Jan
John Hills- President of Ausstan
#4,736

Why is the Lampshade B&G so low on the forum homepage
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#4,737

I don't know :/
Do you want something?
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,738

(03-20-2017, 12:28 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Why is the Lampshade B&G so low on the forum homepage
During the last reorganisation, there was a request to put the government stuff nearer the top.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,739

*shocked* @The Solar System Scope!? Wow, you haven't been here in months! Want some drinks?

An update on my internet woes. It seems my internet has returned, but it's still a bit slow. Still, things are looking up Smile
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,740

Yay! Life is beautiful in small things Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest