We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,741

Hey everyone, have another drink on me. Smile
John Hills- President of Ausstan
#4,742

I'll take mine in a glass :-P

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. So typos may be a'plenty...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,743

*Opens a random bottle, serves drink in glass*

I don't know what the hell this is, but it has alcohol in it, so I think it can do Happywide
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,744

Perfect!!

**takes a swig,almost immediately spits it out, then looks at the bottle**

This is rubbing alcohol!!

"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

#4,745

It seems I should look at the bottle before serving next time Happywide I wonder who the hell put rubbing alcohol in a glass bottle... *serves whiskey*

Good morning everybody (or night for our Australian and East Asian customers Tounge). To start conversation, here's an anecdote; for the last two days I've been wanting to read a specific book, and have spent hours looking for it on the internet, as I don't think I'll find a physical copy. I cannot afford to buy it legally, and it seems I can't find it any site where I can download the thing for free without having to sign up for something I don't want or it being ridiculously shady. I guess I'm screwed Sad
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#4,746

Any way I could get a bacon and cheddar omelette?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#4,747

What book, RG?

#4,748

I first have to buy some cheddar, Omega, but yeah, of course.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,749

@Rebeltopia: Is called The Death of WCW, by R.D. Reynolds and Bryan Alvarez. It tells the history behind the rise and fall of a pro-wresting promotion known as World Championship Wrestling (WCW), which during the 90's was the most successful of its kind, but later had a spectacular downfall, being purchased by its main competitor, the WWE, in 2001. I'm a bit of a wrestling fan, and as someone with an interest in history, I had been doing some research on the subject when I found out about the book in a Wikipedia article. I've spent the last few days looking for it, but every site where I could possibly get it is either shady as fuck, or would mean spending money I don't have.

@GI-Land: *brings some cheddar*
RandomGuy199

#4,750

Oh, thx.
*makes yummy omelette for Omega and serves it with a little omelette-lampshade*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)