We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,761

The Bois Mining Corporation (PSE:BMC) is reporting losses, this quarter, for the first time ever in its petroleum division. It has been noted by company executives that profits from silver and uranium will help cover the losses.
Imperium News Network (PSE:INN) is expected to release its quarterly report after market trading today.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,762

A petition created online by the public interest group Syemarar Syaqid Erinead*, demanding that the government use only native Syaqin aren words in their official nomenclature and documentation, which would require the official name of the country to change has reached over 500,000 signatures. Whilst the government have promised to debate any issue with a million or more signatures several Sityarim have spoken out about the bureaucratic nightmare such a change would create.

*Keepers/Guardians of the Erinoran Language
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#1,763

President Detwiler thanked the Senate yesterday evening for staying late and approving his Council.

More information in this mornings Warner Ledger.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. So typos may be a'plenty...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#1,764

The petition for 'nativising' the language used in official nomenclature and documentation in Erinor has now reached 789,000. A competing petition, demanding dual language (Syaqin aren and Serevan) signage across Erinor and Sereva has also been posted online.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

#1,765

Jim Pandzko sets up a new hit in GI-Land with his song "Menschen Leben Tanzen Welt" (Humans Life Dancing World).
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#1,766

(04-04-2017, 10:37 AM)Troenia Wrote: An explotion at a medical laboratory have spread large quantities of class IV infectious substances. 15.000 people nearby have been evacuated.

The Peony demands the full report of the outbreak from the Troenian government in order to decide wether a region-wide warning should be issued.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#1,767

Nicole Chancellor, the Leader of the Opposition in the UK Parliament, is filibustering a bill that would keep the Qvait–Huawan tunnel open until 1 August 2019. 60/100 votes are needed to force an end to the filibuster.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,768

The Elector Primo has requested that the Supreme Electorate take a vote as to if the final agreement from the "World Forum" shall be put to the general public in a national referendum. He is asking that such a referendum be held.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,769

The petition started by the SSE has now reached over 1.2 million signatures. The government has released a statement saying they will debate the issues raised on Tuesday of next week.

#1,770

With the Election for the new Khasa Yanorirs set to take place in less than a week, campaigning has been intense accros the country, with local debates pricing especially popular with the populace.