We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Alternate history

New York was founded by the French as Nouveau Paris.

On the 20th April 1792 Louis XVI presented the French National Assembly his declaration of war against Prussia. It's a trick against the assembly and will start the War of the First Coalition.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

On the 20th April 1792 Louis XVI presented the Prussians with his declaration of war on the French National Assembly. It will start the War of the First Coalition.

In 1066 William the Bastard defeats Harold Godwinson in battle.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

In 1066 William the Bastard is defeated by Harald Hadrada in Battle.

In 1912 the Titanic struck an iceberg and sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

In 1912 the Titanic struck a skyscraper and sank to the bottom of New York Harbor.

Greece will get a military dictature until 1974 after a coup by the military on the 21st April 1967.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Greece will get a medical dictator until 1974 after a coup by the health service on the 21st April 1967.

Donald Trump became the first Orange-American President of the USA in 2017.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Mike Pence became the first rainbow president of the USA in 2017
John Hills- President of Ausstan

Something happens.

On the 24th April 1982 Nicole wins with "Ein bisschen Frieden" the Eurovision Song Contest in Harrogate.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)

One the 25th of April 1982, Avi Toledano wins with "Hora", in the Eurovision song contest in York.

Something else happens (@Ausstan You have to put something new, I could change after you changed the previous history ^^)

On the 25th April 404 BC the Peloponnesian War ends with transferring the city of Athens to the Spartans.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)

One the 25th April 4040AD the Peloponnesian War ends with transferring the planet of Mars to the Spartans

Edit: Australia loses in the "Emu War" against a group of flightless birds.

(Dammit, I keep forgetting. I'm an idiot.)