We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,791

(04-17-2017, 11:34 AM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: *serves Omega his drink*

@Rebeltopia: The letter? I'm not sure. I wasn't planning to show that shit to anyone [emoji14]

You see, the friend I wrote the thing to, I like her a lot. A whole fucking lot. She has had a boyfriend since a year a half ago, so I've tried to forget about the whole thing (of course, I haven't told her anything). However, every once in a while those dumb ideas come back to my mind, torturing me to no end. In less than a week I have to move to Caracas (the capital of the country) for university purposes, so I'll probably not see her in a long, long time. I and my group of close friends (which includes her) had this big farewell reunion, and of course, I kept thinking about her after the fact. So, in order to get that stuff out of my head, I essentially wrote a long confession, but without any intention of actually showing it to her.

That's fucking life for me...

*drinks a big gulp from the bottle*
I believe doing that kind of thing is supposed to be very helpful and good for your mental health.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,792

Indeed. And RG: Don't lose your hope, maybe there will be the day at some time, where you and this person might get together. Who knows?
But even if not, there are other persons out there too and especially when now mixing up your circle of friends through moving and going to university, the probability to find a new kinda crush is not the smallest.
Whatever happens: What you did, like Seraph said already, is good for your mental health and I'm sure, the future will work out, what will happen to you in that kind of way Smile
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,793

(04-17-2017, 01:52 PM)GI-Land Wrote: Indeed. And RG: Don't lose your hope, maybe there will be the day at some time, where you and this person might get together. Who knows?

Nah, I doubt it xD

GI-Land Wrote:But even if not, there are other persons out there too and especially when now mixing up your circle of friends through moving and going to university, the probability to find a new kinda crush is not the smallest.
Whatever happens: What you did, like Seraph said already, is good for your mental health and I'm sure, the future will work out, what will happen to you in that kind of way Smile

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping for that Tounge

Thanks for the advice by the way. *serves him and Seraph a drink*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,794

So, 16 now. Since Tuesday. According to the law here, I can apply for a learning license on how to drive. And now I'm two years away from adulthood. Great....

Gimme something, RG. A soda, some juice, something. 16 spells an ever-closing apocalypse for me. So soon it will happen...

Also, my opposite is a body of water between Indonesia and Western Australia.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,795

Happy Birthday, Ryccia

So much love to you Smile

Life is beautiful!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

#4,796

Happy birthday Ryccia! Sorry for the delay. Been busy preparing packing my bags to move out of my little island (tomorrow!).

*serves some Sprite*
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#4,797

So, yesterday I finished the process of moving from Margarita Island to Caracas (more accurately, La Guaira, a town nearby). My flight here departed four hours after it was supposed to, but whatever. It seems peaceful for now, but I have to go the city of Caracas itself on Thursday for enrollment proceedings at university, and as you probably know, things there have been very turbulent lately. Let's see what happens.

PD: On a slightly more lighthearted note my aunt has given me a mini laptop she doesn't use anymore so I can browse the internet and stuff. I didn't have my own computer back home, so I became a little cocky and tried to download a game from the internet (I won't say how or where). After two days, I found out the thing didn't actually have the capacity to run the game. Lesson: if you're going to download something, make sure your computer can actually run it before you go through the trouble of making the damn download xD

Does anybody want a drink? Business has been slow lately...
RandomGuy199

#4,798

Best of luck, and stay safe, RG!

I'll take 2 of everything! :-P

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,799

*serves two shots of every liquid found at the bar*

There. Not every one of these is... safe for human consumption, but who cares?

*counts his money*
RandomGuy199

#4,800

I'll take the strongest you have!

Gesendet von meinem Xtouch mit Tapatalk
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]