We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

News from your Country

Nothing in Aus
John Hills- President of Ausstan

Well, most striking news today was perhaps that a German youtuber with.....let's say.....bad reputation, published a shitty song.
No, that's not really subjective, let's take a look alone on the like/dislike-ratio. 185,000 likes vs. 890,000 dislikes . Btw in the Top 40 of all videos on YouTube with the most dislikes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSOMba1...e=youtu.be
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

I'm going to leave it here.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/...years.html
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(05-09-2017, 04:29 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: I'm going to leave it here.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/...years.html
For a change, this was actually reported on in the Guardian in the UK, and on the front page (of the website) at that.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

13 people are injured in New York after a car plowed into pedestrians in Times Square. It's a developing situation.

Updates:
  • CNN: One person has died. 13 injured.
  • CBS: NYPD says crash was likely DWI (driving while intoxicated), not terrorism
  • In total, one person has died and 22 people were injured
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

(05-18-2017, 12:32 PM)Qvait Wrote: 13 people are injured in New York after a car plowed into pedestrians in Times Square. It's a developing situation.

Updates:
  • CNN: One person has died. 13 injured.
  • CBS: NYPD says crash was likely DWI (driving while intoxicated), not terrorism
Amazing how if it's not terrorism, no one cares. There was only like two articles about it and a couple of radio stations mentioned it, but nothing much other than that. Whereas the London attack went on for ages and ages
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

In the next Bundesliga season (2017/18) there will be the first female referee for the Bundesliga at work: Bibiana Steinhaus.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

In the AFL, the first female field umpire will officiate her first game this weekend.

Today is the day of our Basic Law. Yay!
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)

One Nation is in strife again, and there is a petition for Bunnings to make vegan sausages part of their weekly sausage sizzles. Other than that heresy, nothing interesting.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: