We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,821

Don't give up. No matter how shit the opposition is, an opposition to Maduro is significant. It exists! Authoritarian regimes with oppositions that are full of vigor and unable to be so easily crushed are very, very rare. It is only a matter of time for heads to roll, either in 2019, or now.

There is no way Venezuela can sustain itself for much longer. It is dying. Eventually, Maduro will fall.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,822

(05-21-2017, 07:54 PM)GI-Land Wrote: While I read your answer, RG, a German newspaper posted something about the happenings in Venezuela too. It seems, that the military marched into Colonia Tovar after the people demonstrated a bit.
For me it's kinda unbelievable, that this is happening. I mean, why isn't it possible in the 21st century to just live free? (I mean, democracy is another thing, but basic freedoms and, dunno, food or at least so much money, you're able to live an okay life should be normal in my naive mind)

*sigh* Indeed.

Ah, Colonia Tovar... a little piece of Germany in South America. Went there once in 2011. It's a really pictoresque place, and really looks like a small town in rural Germany. Quite a shame there was a protest there, and that the protest was then repressed.

@Ryccia: Look, as I said, the Government will not budge unless the Army turns against them. I don't think they will organize elections, neither now nor next year. There were supposed to be regional and local elections last year, and of course, they never took place.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,823

RandomGuy, I'm just glad that you're safe and sound!  I hope things get better in Venezuela and people can get their rights.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

#4,824

I'm glad you're safe!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,825

*walks inside and sit on a couch*

Well, what you have to serve today? I'm new here and my english isn't the best.  Happywide
ERGVS XVIII
Emperor of Brittanis
#4,826

Well, my friend, we have every kind of liquor or spirit imaginable, from the legal ones to the illegal ones, from the ones that are basically water to the ones that will leave you blind merely by sniffing them. Anything! Plus, we have food too.

As you're new, I'll serve you the House's Special, SPIT (South Pacific Iced Tea. Ignore the rumours. I don't actually spit on the glasses Tounge)! *serves a glass of SPIT*

And don't worry, English isn't my first language either. Mine is Spanish Happywide
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,827

Their first round is on me! Put it on my card.

**slides RG Tsu's delegate card**

I'd also like a tall glass of SPIT, please :-D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,828

(05-25-2017, 12:56 AM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: Well, my friend, we have every kind of liquor or spirit imaginable, from the legal ones to the illegal ones, from the ones that are basically water to the ones that will leave you blind merely by sniffing them. Anything! Plus, we have food too.

As you're new, I'll serve you the House's Special, SPIT (South Pacific Iced Tea. Ignore the rumours. I don't actually spit on the glasses Tounge)! *serves a glass of SPIT*

And don't worry, English isn't my first language either. Mine is Spanish Happywide

Haha! Thanks you. Well, this SPIT is worderfull! Please, one more!

So, what is going on here in the TSP? I'm new here and getting informed yet...
ERGVS XVIII
Emperor of Brittanis
#4,829

*gives himself and taciobrito a SPIT*

Well, we've got a football tournament right now and several other roleplays going. Look them up in Bantam Harbor. Otherwise the legislation processes and our region-wide news network are always working, so if you want to participate there, just do it Smile
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,830

Happy Birthday, Qvait! :3 Here, take a drink! *gives Qvait some SPIT*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)