We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,941

Well, then...You could help me making a coconut juice cake for @Municipio de Neiva
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,942

Ah finally a bar. Thank goodness there is one, different from The TNP bar & Grill given that but its alright. Hey bartender, gimme the best cold beer and a surf & turf as big and diverse with ingredients possible. Do you accept wads of NationState Dollars (TNP de facto currency), Jet black credit cards, sacks of gold coins, Silver checks signed with a pen using liquefied gems for ink, Resource entitlement certificates, shares of my State Industry or barter of goods ?
#4,943

Ah fellow ASEAN!
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#4,944

Yay. Hey bartender, skip the beer, Gimme your best for me and my fellow ASEAN guy Hammerstar here.
#4,945

Ok, just let me look for this bottle with the best stuff......

*grabs a bottle with some bubbling, purple liquid and a lot of warnings on the label*

I think, that is it. It reads "The Best" on the front. I'll just give you a glass of this and we'll see, how it'll affect you.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,946

"AI, scan."

*Scans*

"This thing is alright, so, are you Singaporean or Malaysian brother?"
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#4,947

Singaporean bro. The best here is garbage, I have brought Dom Peringon Rose Gold Vintage Champagne, the rarest ever. Bartender, grill some seafood for me an my pal here, keep the change <Sack of 100 gold coins>
#4,948

We'll accept the gold, thank you. 

*stares at the coins* My precious...
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,949

Oh, boss is back. Cool.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,950

Found this portal gun in the depths of Hell. I can be here for some time, but it sucks me back after a while... I still have shit to do there.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair