We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,011

I'm pretty sure that machine was brought over from the rubble of the former forum's Lampshade Bar. O.o

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#5,012

Could be. I wasn't a member or even an employee of it then though.......

Anyway I hope you enjoy your drink.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,013

After I removed all the mould, it tasted really good!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#5,014

I didn't even know we had a milkshake machine! I'm pretty sure I used it as a door stopper at some point...
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,015

Hello ! Mister manager, can I have the job of chef plz ? I really know how to cook. Give me an industrial stove, an oven, seperate cutting boards, multiple utensils and a fair paycheck, I will make up dishes that you guys wold like.
#5,016

I believe you already are.

On another note, I'll have some SPIT. Mouth-watering!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#5,017

Mouth-watering SPIT? Maybe then you'd like the special SPIT BBQ-version. It's garnished with a steak and a mild BBQ-sauce.
Or you want the Pulled Pork edition? Same with Pulled Pork.
If you're vegetarian there would be the Caesar-salad version and if you're vegan....the normal version of SPIT.

*just gives normal version; garnish can be added later*
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,018

(08-31-2017, 07:03 AM)GI-Land Wrote: Mouth-watering SPIT? Maybe then you'd like the special SPIT BBQ-version. It's garnished with a steak and a mild BBQ-sauce.
Or you want the Pulled Pork edition? Same with Pulled Pork.
If you're vegetarian there would be the Caesar-salad version and if you're vegan....the normal version of SPIT.

*just gives normal version; garnish can be added later*
That seems ok. Note: If you place meat into SPIT, I could get this place closed by health inspectors. Perhaps sir would prefer a meal to go with it. Maybe herb butter grilled lamb shank with some garlic chili grilled shrimp, tiny squid and scallops and some grilled veggies from our wide selection seasoned wth either herbs and/or buttwr(Potato, Sweet potato, Cherry tomatoes, corn, shitake mushrooms, carrots, onions, celery and garlic. Alternatively I can get any veggies you want quickly grilled using a bowtorch)
#5,019

(08-31-2017, 10:37 AM)Malayan Singapura Wrote: (...) Note: If you place meat into SPIT, I could get this place closed by health inspectors. (...)

I don't think that's a thing our boss or you and I as employees of this place wants, except you want to get fired.

Other than that, I'd be happy, if you could give me some medium rare cooked steak with an oven potato and sour cream as a side :3
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,020

(08-31-2017, 10:37 AM)Malayan Singapura Wrote: Note: If you place meat into SPIT, I could get this place closed by health inspectors.

GI-Land is right, mate. You have the job, but I still have the power to fire people. But you know, no pressure Happywide
[Image: 1v2221.jpg]
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair