We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#2,031

A public memorial service for Adaro Varsa-Lelliro, the police officer who was murdered outside the Mena Parlid a week and a half ago, will be held today in the Mena Tacirid. Thousands are expected to attend and an increased police presence has been prepared to deal with expected Serevo-Erinoran tensions.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,032

Voting for the new Königspalast began today at 8:00 h local time. Voting will end at 18 h in the evening, first projections are expected at around 18:15 h.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#2,033

The King and Leader Gianluca IV. asked the populace to go voting before it's too late.
"It's only around 30 minutes left for voting. As soon as you get to the poll site, you've got the right to vote, so use your right, because a right to vote is a duty to vote."
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#2,034

All votes are counted for the Königspalast-election 2017 and it results in the SLP winning 35.5% of the votes (36.9% of the seats).
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#2,035

Anturin Vrassad have announced that they are shortly to publish an exclusive interview with the Ura'sia, Yena Yamera-Hyudo, to coincide with an important government announcement and a high profile press conference. Journalists from around the world have been invited to attend the conference, which is scheduled to take place tomorrow.
#2,036

The Erinoran government has released a formal statement to coincide with the Anturin Vrassad article and the opening of the press conference.  The precis states that 'Ura'sia Yena Yamera-Hyudo will be stepping down as the Head of Government following her diagnosis with terminal cancer, to be replaced by the current Asa'sio, Jruniro Lama-Cyerwaro, until the Roalwim Tavalad conference in November'.
#2,037

Shortly after the formal statement of the Erinoran government, Empress Hestia Drakar held a press conference outside the Imperial Palace to offer her condolences to the Ura'sia, stating that "although we have only known each other for a short period of time, I am honored and blessed to consider Yena Yamera-Hyudo a friend.  My family and I offer our prayers, sympathies, and our support in this trying time, and will gladly offer any medical aid possible."
#2,038

Gianluca IV. expressed his condolences too and offered help if needed. "She'll always be welcome, if she wants to visit our country with her husband or wants to talk to me or the future chancellor about political dreams of her, that GI-Land can help come true when she isn't here on earth anymore."
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#2,039

"We must never forget the legacy she has left in Erinor and the people must ensure that her dreams for Erinor live on. We offer our condolences to the people of Erinor for the loss of this great leader."- Secretary of State, press briefing.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#2,040

Ryccia has awarded Yena Yamera-Hyudo with the Order of the Light, an award given to people who have accomplished so much despite their deadly medical conditions.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)