We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,051

Alright bartender… as long as it has a seriously high alcoholic content.

Is there any legal way to repeal this warrant or do I have to willingly CTE and resurrect myself after a year or two and hope that they have forgiven and forgotten
#5,052

(09-21-2017, 08:35 PM)Malayan Singapura Wrote: Alright bartender… as long as it has a seriously high alcoholic content.

Is there any legal way to repeal this warrant or do I have to willingly CTE and resurrect myself after a year or two and hope that they have forgiven and forgotten

Given that you were banned for repeated spamming and trolling actions and behaviour, you can not attempt to repeal your banjection. Spend some serious time in TRR and prove that you've completely changed. Maybe that'll give you a chance. Given that you're still planning on coming back once everyone forgets, I wouldn't bet on it.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,053

Hmm... I guess should stay in the TRR for a while and wait for some Tsp guy to unbanject me. I should also stay from ALL politics till I am 18. Once that comes I should think very hard on which region to give allegiance to.

Maybe that was my problem. So whatever, I will wait till I take office anywhere and just devolve into a civillian who pops up time to time talking about stuff.

Hey bartender, give Drall a free drink . <Places another bar of gold>
#5,054

I will drop the sleazy way as I am still interested on the unpredictable interaction in the RMBs, plus I made a TRR rmb post explaning why.

Besides now is actually the best placed time for you guys to banject me. I am about to transfer schools and I am not entirely sure if they have Wi-Fi (Explaining why I seem nearly 24/7 active in the RMB, I use a Kindle Wi-Fi Paperwhite)
#5,055

Well... that was awkward to say the least. I'll still take his gold though. *Takes gold, looks at his reflection*

Hehe... look at all that gawld... sweet...

@Drall: I had heard that L.A was a nightmare in that regard, but had no idea that it was like that through all of Southern California. At least I have some sort of transportation, even if it is overcrowded as all hell. I would still happily make a visit if I had the chance, though. *slides drink*

@Seraph: *makes Irish coffee, slides it over the temporary portal he has behind him*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,056

Thank you. At least "Jail" is very comfortable for talking to people.

Anyone want to watch Anchorman 1 & 2 ?
#5,057

(09-22-2017, 12:18 AM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: I had heard that L.A was a nightmare in that regard, but had no idea that it was like that through all of Southern California. At least I have some sort of transportation, even if it is overcrowded as all hell. I would still happily make a visit if I had the chance, though. *slides drink*

Oh it's a lovely place to live, I'd highly recommend visiting  Smile

*drinks*

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,058

^ Same here. Just be ready to wait a long queue and get your smartphone's social media armed if you want a cheap bite to eat there. Maybe an uber driver ready if you can. Trust me, took at least an hour to queue up on a sunday lunch rush, but most of the times worth it.

Relax, the days of gang violence causing wide paranoia sweeping the west side are over(Now it's just a few streets, but never go there without that peacemaker )

Also before you ask, black people in Compton want no more N word for everyone PERIOD, Mexican food is better in San diego (But way better than any Asian effort), $20 is ideal for a stomach full lunch in a good foodtruck, Some crazy asian american drivers are present (Crazy even to real Asians) and you should defintely see the city from the hill with the Hollywood Sign.

Formal is business casual there.

Said everything I could possibly tell
#5,059

Yeah, I remember somebody saying on TV that the Mexican food in that area was the closest to the real thing outside of Mexico (because, well, most of the people making it are Mexicans themselves). Would like to try some of those food trucks too.

Wait, if you were banjected, is it legal for you to be here? I'm just curious, I'm already in enough legal trouble as it is Happywide *accidentally eats weed-laced brownies*

Uhhhhhhh..... those weren't regular brownies... daaaaamnnnn....
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,060

No worries bar manager. This is within completely different bylaws. can't can't ban me here as my warning levels have been kept at 0% from when I got here till now.

Some law banning accounts of banjected people would be the only thing that could do the trick and frankly… I really don't see anyone proposing something like that in the near future

Also if they try to make a court case out of this, I'd strcitly point out that I have never received an admin warning here.

As for my nation, if I behave like I do here in the forums,I'd be on bail in a few months or so (Maybe).

So is there like a room upstairs that I can bunk in ? I'd pay 3 gold bars for it.