We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,061

Not sure if that's how the law works (I doubt it), but you're not a Nazi or anything so... I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt until somebody says otherwise.

I don't have a room upstairs (there isn't actually anything upstairs... this is a single floor building). There should be space in the basement, but that's where I have my bunker/man-cave... there's also that wrestling ring in the back, but I'm not sure you want to sleep there.

I have a couch right there, though *points at couch*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,062

(09-23-2017, 10:52 AM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: I don't have a room upstairs (there isn't actually anything upstairs... this is a single floor building).

I'm pretty sure there were two floors when I opened the Bar. Where else have I been holding those Church of Cake meetings then?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#5,063

The bar has been destroyed, rebuilt and retconned several times since then, though. Which begs another question: why don't we have more cool stuff in here?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,064

*trucks in a large swimming pool*

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,065

(09-23-2017, 12:10 PM)Seraph Wrote: The bar has been destroyed, rebuilt and retconned several times since then, though. Which begs another question: why don't we have more cool stuff in here?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Because the bartender embezzles most of the budget and bets the money on underground llama wrestling.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#5,066

That's... fair enough, actually.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

#5,067

Hey! I don't bet on illegal sports, specially llama wrestling, that's ridiculous! I actually used the money to build that underground bunker I mentioned.

Besides, we have that pool table... that ping-pong table over there... air hockey... table football... those arcade machines from the 90's that I should clean more often...
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,068

Hmmm...

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk

#5,069

*starts up the pinball machine*

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,070

Aldright, since you guys aren't claiming it, I'm building a room for myself and a few other rooms for some tourists for the bar manager to rent out or something.

<Building noises>

Done with the walls. Anyone wants to suggest interior decoration or I can take care of it?