We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,071

...Should've asked first, given that I'm still the manager, but well. Just make sure to pay rent.

I don't have any suggestions, as I don't know much about interior decoration... does anybody have one?
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,072

I'm gonna try to make it match your bars deco.

Should be done soon enough.
#5,073

*complains about the air hockey table running out of air*

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#5,074

Do we have House of the Dead III, or that totally ridiculous Silent Hill light gun game?

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,075

I will get that covered seraph. Name me any shooter game and I will use a gold bar to get it hooked up to a screen and weapon shaped controllers
#5,076

@Seraph: House of the Dead? Yes. The other one... I was unaware of it's existence until now Tounge

@Malayan Singapura: I have the feeling you're gonna seriously devalue the price of gold if you keep using it so liberally...

@Pronoun: Dammit. Where is my assistant when I need him...?
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#5,077

The arcade near the beach in Aberdeen had Silent Hill: The Arcade just once when we visited it, so I only played it the once.  My reaction was something like this:

This game is ridiculous, it has no right to exist.

The plot is stupid - it doesn't fit with Silent Hill lore at all!

Pyramid Head!?  That makes no sense.

OMG, this is awesome, for some reason!

It really was a very silly tie-in arcade game, but somehow I didn't really care, 'cos it still looked like Silent Hill and it sounded a little like Silent Hill and light-gun battling a spuriously-included Pyramid Head was so much fun!

Still, I'll happily blast away at House of the Dead III until you can buy a cabinet off amazon or something.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,078

Currently working out my paperwork in my room. Running a nation is hard without a big place to do so, even harder to execute it under sanctions. Still it ain't that difficult to run the nation. At least I still have my presidential tech-jammed desk. With that, a small bed, an AC unit, a flat ssreen hooked to tv and the internet, a fridge filled with desserts, drinks, frozen treats and sweet pasteries, that's all I need. Oh and a bathroom with a shower. Thanks to minimalism and modernism I have achieved that.

Thanks again manager ! How would you like me to pay the rent … 4 months in advance… that should exactly add up to quarter a kilogram of uncut diamonds.
#5,079

Just a few diamonds will suffice. Maybe in a small bag.

Now that I'm the second-richest person in TSP, what should I do with my wealth? Hmmm...
RandomGuy199

#5,080

As one of the richest people overall in The Whole Pacifics Top 500 Listings, I say you either pour half of that money to savings, the other too your business or just do anything you want. I'd recommend the first one.