We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,091

Oh, for the most part reddit is fine. I'm more saying it's good to take everything there with a grain of salt though, rather than claiming the whole site is burning dumpster fire  Tounge

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,092

(09-27-2017, 04:00 PM)Drall Wrote: Oh, for the most part reddit is fine. I'm more saying it's good to take everything there with a grain of salt though, rather than claiming the whole site is burning dumpster fire  Tounge

Only some of it Tounge (The_Donald)
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"
#5,093

Hey bartender, can you gimme an appletini with a candied olive ?

While II'm aiting: Today's topic I wanna suggest is East vs West.
In a town, in a country, in the worlsd. Doesn't matter. I wanna know why is it like that everywhere I go ?

(BTW The East Coast is more rich and powrful than the West Coast in Singapore)
#5,094

East Coast USA best Coast USA. It's got New York, basically the business capital of the world. It's got Boston, Washington D.C, and Atlanta as well. Those are some great cities. Come at me you lame West Coast boys
#5,095

(09-27-2017, 04:29 PM)Tim Wrote: Only some of it Tounge (The_Donald)

Or r/theredpill *shudders*

@Seraph: Yeah, it seems it's like that everywhere. Some people take stuff way too seriously. One example I can give at the top of my head is this: four years ago, some people made a video about who would win in a fight between Goku vs Superman, part of a series where they analyze the abilities of two characters based on the source material and decide who would be victorious in a confrontation. Superman won, and people are pissed about the result to this day, calling the research "biased", and making innumerable answer videos "debunking" it.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,096

The Singaporean east coast has everything ! The CBD, Historical stuff, all the good food and not to mention more nightlife, the beach ad the only internationally renowned airport.

EAST COAST RULES !
#5,097

(09-27-2017, 09:17 PM)Tim Wrote: East Coast USA best Coast USA. It's got New York, basically the business capital of the world. It's got Boston, Washington D.C, and Atlanta as well. Those are some great cities. Come at me you lame West Coast boys

Suh man

We've got the waves. And the beaches. And the waves. Did I mention the waves? I'll mention 'em again anyway. 

West Coast also has the best cities. Frisco, which practically rivals the great cities of Europe. The film center of the world, right here in Los Angeles. San Diego, Santa Cruz, et cetera - fantastic beaches, best in the world. Up the coast we've got places like Seattle. Portland. Just a bit inland you'll find snow topped mountains, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking beyond compare. The highest mountain in the contiguous United States is right here, only a few hours away from the coastline.

To sum it up - beaches. Waves. California Girls Tounge

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,098

(09-27-2017, 10:58 PM)Drall Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 09:17 PM)Tim Wrote: East Coast USA best Coast USA. It's got New York, basically the business capital of the world. It's got Boston, Washington D.C, and Atlanta as well. Those are some great cities. Come at me you lame West Coast boys

Suh man

We've got the waves. And the beaches. And the waves. Did I mention the waves? I'll mention 'em again anyway. 

West Coast also has the best cities. Frisco, which practically rivals the great cities of Europe. The film center of the world, right here in Los Angeles. San Diego, Santa Cruz, et cetera - fantastic beaches, best in the world. Up the coast we've got places like Seattle. Portland. Just a bit inland you'll find snow topped mountains, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking beyond compare. The highest mountain in the contiguous United States is right here, only a few hours away from the coastline.

New York Style pizza. Checkmate.

Have you seen that shit called "California Style"? Disgusting.
#5,099

Well, I'm technically an "Easterner", being born and raised in Margarita Island, Nueva Esparta State, on the eastern region of Venezuela, but I'm currently living near the capital, right at the center, so, yeah. Besides, where I come from, we don't exactly have much to brag about; Margarita Island used to be a tourism hotspot, "The Pearl of the Caribbean", but it has declined like you can't imagine.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,100

(09-27-2017, 11:07 PM)Tim Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 10:58 PM)Drall Wrote:

Suh man

New York Style pizza. Checkmate.

Have you seen that shit called "California Style"? Disgusting.

We have a few sick Italian pizza places. Solid Mexican food down here too.

Also great beer and wine. Top that.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!