We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,101

I am loving this arguement of California versus New York (Generalization of 'Murican East vs West war)

But can we make a non agression pact ? After all the poor people in the Middle of any country (Or all in a landlocked country) do not have the joy of the glorious seaside. The best place to chillax in the summer (Eternal or not)
#5,102

(09-27-2017, 11:13 PM)Drall Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 11:07 PM)Tim Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 10:58 PM)Drall Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 09:17 PM)Tim Wrote: East Coast USA best Coast USA. It's got New York, basically the business capital of the world. It's got Boston, Washington D.C, and Atlanta as well. Those are some great cities. Come at me you lame West Coast boys

Suh man

We've got the waves. And the beaches. And the waves. Did I mention the waves? I'll mention 'em again anyway. 

West Coast also has the best cities. Frisco, which practically rivals the great cities of Europe. The film center of the world, right here in Los Angeles. San Diego, Santa Cruz, et cetera - fantastic beaches, best in the world. Up the coast we've got places like Seattle. Portland. Just a bit inland you'll find snow topped mountains, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking beyond compare. The highest mountain in the contiguous United States is right here, only a few hours away from the coastline.

To sum it up - beaches. Waves. California Girls Tounge

New York Style pizza. Checkmate.

Have you seen that shit called "California Style"? Disgusting.

We have a few sick Italian pizza places. Solid Mexican food down here too.

Also great beer and wine. Top that.

Good for you that someone there decided to move from the East to make you not-awful Pizza. There's plenty of authentic Mexican food on the East Coast too though.

East has far better wine, y'all have overhipstered swill. As for wine, I get mine from Europe and Australia Tounge
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"
#5,103

(09-29-2017, 06:46 PM)Tim Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 11:13 PM)Drall Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 11:07 PM)Tim Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 10:58 PM)Drall Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 09:17 PM)Tim Wrote: East Coast USA best Coast USA. It's got New York, basically the business capital of the world. It's got Boston, Washington D.C, and Atlanta as well. Those are some great cities. Come at me you lame West Coast boys

Suh man

We've got the waves. And the beaches. And the waves. Did I mention the waves? I'll mention 'em again anyway. 

West Coast also has the best cities. Frisco, which practically rivals the great cities of Europe. The film center of the world, right here in Los Angeles. San Diego, Santa Cruz, et cetera - fantastic beaches, best in the world. Up the coast we've got places like Seattle. Portland. Just a bit inland you'll find snow topped mountains, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking beyond compare. The highest mountain in the contiguous United States is right here, only a few hours away from the coastline.

To sum it up - beaches. Waves. California Girls Tounge

New York Style pizza. Checkmate.

Have you seen that shit called "California Style"? Disgusting.

We have a few sick Italian pizza places. Solid Mexican food down here too.

Also great beer and wine. Top that.

Good for you that someone there decided to move from the East to make you not-awful Pizza. There's plenty of authentic Mexican food on the East Coast too though.

I find it difficult to believe ya can get better Mexican food than we can, especially when we actually share a border. As for the pizza, the good suff isn't Eastern, it's Italian. Waaaaay better than that stuff you got.
Quote:East has far better wine, y'all have overhipstered swill. As for wine, I get mine from Europe and Australia Tounge

Quite right, you guys don't have any good beer at all. We got it. Well duh European wine is the best - but if ya gotta buy it from the States, the West is the Best  Tounge

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,104

Today was the weirdest slice of progress I have made.
After some petition by a nation called Hong Kong Empire, I have assurance from Pallaith that I can roam arond TNP a free man again.

Now you'd be like "Well ? Go back now ?" right ?

But I ain't going to bail out the easy way I'm staying at TRR till some LC guy overturns my banjetion and then figure out either the TSP or TNP to swear allegiance to.
#5,105

To anyone who received a telegram from a guy called Hong Kong Empire, I did not asked him to do it. He did it on his accord without my permission whatsoever
#5,106

Started university on Monday. I'm exhausted both physically and psychologically. Also, I got robbed. A guy threatened to shoot me (in retrospect, I don't think he was actually armed, but there wasn't anything I could've done) and had to give him my phone (luckily it was an old one). I'm still trying to cope with it.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,107

Yay for uni, :o Sad for everything else. Thinking about you!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,108

That actually happened? Jesus. Hope you're safe.

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk
Smile
#5,109

Don't worry. I'm alright. However, I keep replaying the incident on my head over and over again as if I could have done something differently. That just gives me more stress and I would like to just forget about it, but I'm unable to.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,110

Damn! That's crazy....

*pours you a drink*

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!