We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,141

alright kris kringle. Any LCs can tell me the legal guarantees of gameside bans ? Is it for life or just for a certain period of time ?
#5,142

Please read my last post.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#5,143

According to your last post, I will only be able to get it repealed when showing you guys good behaviour after resurrection in 2 years. Fair enough. I will play a bit longer till it's repealed ... then I will CTE and come back at 07/01/2002
time to resurrect my account.

In that case it'll mean that the banjections are technically gone... but it's best if it became official and not refuted by gameside indications. Besides if I came back after resurrecting my account, you'll bankect me anyway till I earned it.
#5,144

Im redacting my previous statement. I'll prove that I can chane … right after 1 year, 2 months and 14 days. I am shutting down activity here for good to focus on unprecedented new social opportunities only I as a teen can get once in a lifetime (Basically enjoy being young while I am under colloqial law)

You will never hear from me again until 07.01.2019, GMT 00.00
#5,145

Goddamn, my free time has been stretched thin. I've been forced to put everything on hold, including RG's Inferno, History of Karnetvor (well, that one wasn't exactly regularly updated anyway) and almost all SPSF-related stuff. University is a bitch, for lack of a better word...

Anyway, saw some days ago a black woman on the street unironically wearing a t-shirt with the Rebel (Confederate) flag on it. She probably didn't know the history behind it, but damn.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,146

Just here to get a virtual drink. And maybe banter if anyone's interested.

Randomguy, can ya do me a mint mojito ? The regular gold coin's on the counter

Any wars / Rogue region triggered humanitarian crises / potential holocausts / rising theme of new hate regions ? Or any good NS news… (Cause 2017's bad for politics)
#5,147

Malayan Singapura Wrote:You will never hear from me again until 07.01.2019, GMT 00.00

Well, that lasted long. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,148

Wait, this means... it's a hacker! Imposter!
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#5,149

Eh... well, money is money! *serves mojito*

Uhhh... stress is killing me...
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,150

Funny Seraph, good one. You too Pronoun.

Seriously, any major conflicts involving throwing either Soldier shell accounts or high brow versions of "Yo mama" jokes or both simultaneously

You want proof I ain't an imposter ? Lemme see, I got gamespace deported out of here cause of loyalty concerns and toxic behaviour (That good enough ?)

If it ain't a problem, gimme a Rob Roy cocktail Randomguy
<Slides a gold coin aacross the counter>

Oh… and I'm borrowing your kitchen to cook something
<Slides sack O gold to counter, starts cooking Waldorf Eggs Benedict, supersized and leveled up>