We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#2,341

The Imperial Senate and the Empress have openly condemned the Bruuman invasion and demanded that they withdraw from Sereva and Erinor under threat of crippling economic and political sanctions, warning that 'should they continue to violate international law, the Drakari people will respond.'
#2,342

The OCP offered a resolution suspending trading on the PSE for Monday and Tuesday. It passed with 65% of votes and no debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#2,343

The Supreme Electorate adjourned after passing SER 1537 (mentioned above) with 73% of Electors in favor of adjournment. The Elector Primo is expected to sign SER 1537.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#2,344

The 6th Imperial Fleet has been deployed to assist Erinor and reinforce the First Fleet. The 6th Fleet was initially prepped to return to the Reizen front before being redirected to assist Erinoran naval forces; the Fleet is expected enter the Atlantis Strait within a few weeks.
#2,345

Bruuma released another statement, dismissing the GI-Land ultimatum and warning the country that "nuclear weapons are not the only one capable of bringing the end of entire cities: we have the mean to retaliate proportionately to any nuclear attack on our soil". 

The Bruuman fleet is engaing the Erinoran fleet in skirmishes and raids to keep the supply line toward the coast of Sereva open.
#2,346

After a skirmish with the Bruuman fleet, the Ryccian Navy is in the Erinorian EEZ. Landing may be achieved in a few hours, or in the evening.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,347

Prime Minister Dixon has said he has enjoyed a lifetime of changes in Politics in Qaweritoyu and now he's bringing about his changes in Politics. He has said, "There is no reason why the Alliance Party shouldn't win the election." 

First Gentleman Davis has announced the order of Christmas Honours to the President on Christmas Day.
#2,348

Bruuma did not react positively to the ultimatum of GI-Land, which means that the Bundesarmee will as of today travel to Sereva to fight on the side of Erinor and Ryccia.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#2,349

Ryccia has begun landing troops on Sereva. The invasion has begun.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,350

This afternoon, Prime Minister Dixon has issued a Red Alert for strong gusty winds and low humidity to remain in effect until 8PM. He urges everyone to stay indoors unless absolutely necessary to leave home and says that schools and workplaces will be open tomorrow as normal. He has also warned that wild fires are a possibility but none are reported at the moment.