We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,161

Booze? Yeah. Booze is good.

I'll take a SPIT!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#5,162

Okay, here it comes!

*knocks on the coffee machine, which then goes upside down. A sign comes out of the side of the machine and has with neon letters written on it "SPIT". I quickly grab a glass and put it under the dispenser of the machine, exactly in the moment where it starts to pour out SPIT. After a few seconds I serve you the drink*

Enjoy!
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,163

Apparently, things have gotten fancy since I've been gone...

**drinks SPIT**

How are y'all doing?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

#5,164

Fine, what about you?
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,165

Hey, can I have a nonalcoholic glass of SPIT with a shot of strawberry?
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister
#5,166

virgin SPIT... what is the world coming to?

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

#5,167

Alive... which I never thought I'd say after the holidays... [emoji14]
But really. Pretty good. My wife and I have had our hands full with our first... we adopted a fur-baby about 2 months ago! He's an 8 month old "hound mix". About 25 pounds. Cute, until he chews everything you've ever held dear... like your couch and a PS4 controller... >_>

[Image: 9e6372024a956f6b6e02a9407d5500d5.jpg]

#5,168

So cute!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#5,169

*entrance music*

WOOO!! I'm back, motherfuckers! I missed this place. Maybe it was a bad idea to wait until the tail-end of my Christmas vacation, but eh.

What have I missed?
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#5,170

You'd think so, Kris. He's a little devil. But we do love him Smile