We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,181

Erm no, I got banjected under some internal security thing. I dunno, I think there's such a law in this autoritarian democracy here. Anyway, the thing is I might not be mature enough to stay here under Long periods of time yet. So the faster I get this over with, the least likely I'll do something stupid to get banned completely from the forums. So, where do I post and the application form for it ? Unless there's some other senior guy who can lay it out in black and white
#5,182

There isn't a form. You post your appeal request in the high court, or via PM to our Permanent Justice, Kris Kringle.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,183

Oh that's it ? Well I don't think it'll work anyway. If I did right this instant. There's a 51% chance of failure. I intend to play a while, behave and hopefully a puppet nation of roavin's placed in Lazarus will notice the difference.
#5,184

Your ban was for being persistently annoying, rather than for any particular offence. Here's the official statement:
Quote:The LC has unanimously decided to ban Malayan Singapura from the region, citing repeated spam and bragging on the RMB, along with their view of TSP being merely a stepping stone to TNP (a region they are already banned from), which had already led to their legislator application being rejected. This banjection has been done in accordance with the Border Control Act section III
Did some LC, MoRA, CRS stuff in the past. Do a lot of World Census stuff now.
#5,185

Well, I'm still trying my best to atone. At least there's a chance for me to do something right ? If it wasn't the case, I'd not be able to talk to you guys .
#5,186

Look, I don't want to prolong this any longer than what is needed to start afresh come 2020. What will be the critea that will legitamize my appeal ?
#5,187

Because this place is my favorite place, and I love all of you (some more than others, but let's not worry about that at the moment...)

For your viewing pleasure (or displeasure)!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fulz4ytZ54

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#5,188

Sigh, this'll take me forever to pull it off
#5,189

(01-10-2018, 10:27 AM)Malayan Singapura Wrote: Oh that's it ? Well I don't think it'll work anyway. If I did right this instant. There's a 51% chance of failure. I intend to play a while, behave and hopefully a puppet nation of roavin's placed in Lazarus will notice the difference.

People really need to stop predicting how Court rulings will go. I rule based on how strong a legal case people make, not on some arbitrary basis that could be predicted so easily.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#5,190

51% seems like a really arbitrary number too.
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"