We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,241

Not yet, but after the exam period *makes up the drinks the others have requested since a few days*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,242

During exams is the BEST time to drink!! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#5,243

Or the worst depending on the exam.  Wink
Hm, been a while since i've been in here. *dusts off chair*
#5,244

**coughs from all the dust**

First round is on Seraph, Alv. Order something good! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

#5,245

Hey bartender, some bourbon and eggs Benedict to start the day.

Keep the change <places gold bar on counter>
#5,246

I haven't had an Irish Coffee in a while. I'll have one now, please.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#5,247

I have decided to fill in the time by posting inspirational speeches up east just for the sake of inspiring people to attempt political office and as part of the process of convincing the populace of my enlightenment. It's exhausting but it feels purposeful.

Hey bartender, I'll gladly cover this round of drinks of whoever posts an order within twenty four hours of this post being posted.

<places Bag of rubies on counter-top>
#5,248

How many times can one post in the same thread in 24 hours? Wink Tounge

Ill have 12 of everything. That should get me through the next 5 or 10 minutes Tounge

#5,249

Hi guys, today I think I'll take Maotai Baijiu, it's my culture's version of vodka: Distilled from sorghum, rice, sticky rice, wheat, corn, or other grains and prepared with dead snakes, animal phallus, sea creatures, and insects. 50-60% ABV.

His ! Oh that's the stuff. I have a... Hic... Announcement.

Praise the alignment of the moon. For the lunar new year is upon us. Pretty soon a huge chunk of the world will be draped in red, gold orange, consumerism, traditions and new activities for 16 days. As it is tradition, here I stand before you in a oriental suit made of the softest and whitest silk and a thread made of pure gold.

Join me and I can guarantee you any type of food that requires a variety of food items (Eg: Hotpot, steamboat, barbecue, etc.), charmingly refreshing alcohol, pairs of oranges to give to your relatives to wish good health to in exchange for a red envelope with some money and the longest days off period on earth !

For it is the Lunar New Year and as 1 out of 5 of all of you people will celebrate, might as well join the fun in a time of celebration that rivals the profitability of Black Friday, a bounty larger than the Christmas Eve feast and debauchery wilder than the Gregorian New Year's Eve.
#5,250

Extra strong liquor today, I have a huge misunderstanding in the eastern Pacific. Something about misunderstanding a post of mine as racist and simply quoting The Sanada Clan in a post, apparently “Queen Yuno’s Sister”

I posted an invite for a lunar new year feast. This year was the year of the dog, so i added “if anyone is bringing dog meat, Ensure it is safe for human consumption and place a sign that says ‘This dish is Haram’ in Arabic”

I’ll fix this, besides they’ll soon see they are racist... I mean Chinese people have been eating dogs and domesticated wolves since 500 BC & dogs are considered filthy in Muslim culture.

In Essence, their anger is self contradictory