We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,441

(11-23-2018, 03:55 PM)Dillguy9 Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 03:00 AM)Seraph Wrote: Couldn't you have picked a less internationally ambiguous foodstuff? Tounge

"Well then, where can a cowboy like me get some apple juice?]/i] I need some APPLE JUICE!"

[i]He proceeds to slam his tea on the ground. He tears through his pickle and then grabs a broom.

"I'm sorry, let me clean that up... How is everyone? If you know what I am talking about, I say that the University of Michigan Wolverines will narrowly beat the Ohio State University Buckeyes in overtime tommorow. Oh, and I going to volunteer at a museum, right after I clean up this town..."

Points to his piece[/i] 

I suppose that is a sports competition of sorts. Either that or a eating contest Tounge

Apple juice is a much safer option *hands apple juice*. At least you won't burn your tongue
#5,442

On a slightly unrelated note, it has always confuzzled me why apple juice even exists given that apples contain such little juice compared to, say, oranges.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#5,443

Ahh. But they do contain juice, unlike, say, a rock. Therefore, they (apples) can be juiced.
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebeltopia's post:
  • Seraph
#5,444

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

[-] The following 1 user Likes The Solar System Scope's post:
  • Rebeltopia
#5,445

*The stranger wakes up after a month long nap*

"Uhm... What happened... This place is empty and I'm hungry."

*Grabs a turkey burger and cooks on the grill and plays Louis Armstrong*

"Favorite jazz musician. Inspired me to play instruments, just not the best at the trumpet. Master at the clarinet though..."
DylanPickle-

Owner of Harmakmis-Gordista and Carta-Agot

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles
#5,446

RandomGuy199 and noisypineapples are now one year older today.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

[-] The following 2 users Like The Solar System Scope's post:
  • Poppy, Seraph
#5,447

Do they still serve milkshakes here? I have an urge for an Oreo one.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Poppy, Seraph
#5,448

For you, Kris, we'll serve anything!

**makes Kris an oreo milkshake**
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebeltopia's post:
  • Kris Kringle, Poppy
#5,449

Yum!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Poppy, Rebeltopia
#5,450

*steals the milkshake and runs*

This is why we can't have nice things.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 1 user Likes New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • Poppy