We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#5,461

(03-12-2019, 10:58 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Well, I’m the owner, so I don’t need to pay for anything here. Tounge

EXACTLY!! Tounge
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebeltopia's post:
  • Poppy
#5,462

*mixes himself a drink, because of course he as official bartender of the LSG&B™ knows where everything is*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 3 users Like GI-Land's post:
  • Poppy, Rebeltopia, Seraph
#5,463

Hey! Thats not very nice!!

You should offer to make others a drink, too, while youre back Tounge

Ill take whatever youre having Happywide
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

[-] The following 2 users Like Rebeltopia's post:
  • Poppy, Seraph
#5,464

Oof, you're right. I'm a bit rude with that.....

I give out a round of Swimming Pool cocktails for everyone! (Those who don't want alcohol get an alcohol-free variant)
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Poppy
#5,465

Well,that wasn't met with the euphoria I expected
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
  • Rebeltopia
#5,466

(05-04-2019, 09:59 AM)GI-Land Wrote: Well,that wasn't met with the euphoria I expected

I think everyone may have been too drunk to reply.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • GI-Land, Rebeltopia
#5,467

I dont know how I missed that post... Sad

#5,468

Whatever *hugs Rebel tightly, if he lets him*

Maybe it's also because people want the usual? *still doesn't know the usual of most/all people, except Seraph, who got something with Irish Coffee or so*
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
  • Rebeltopia
#5,469

*returns hugs to GI*

My usual is whatever someone else is paying for! Im not too picky Tounge

#5,470

(05-06-2019, 12:17 PM)GI-Land Wrote: Whatever *hugs Rebel tightly, if he lets him*

Maybe it's also because people want the usual? *still doesn't know the usual of most/all people, except Seraph, who got something with Irish Coffee or so*

I actually had the rare occurrence of drinking an Irish coffee in real life this evening. It was quite fine.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • GI-Land, Rebeltopia